This Project Manager/Director is responsible for the entire cycle of SAP implementation project and customer engagement for one of Thailand's most iconic companies, a market leader across FMCG and F&B segments.
The ideal Project Manager/Director candidates are expert SAP and infrastructure project management for supply chain. Searching for mature candidates that possess good planning, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Manage operational processes, project plan, budget, risk and communication for a wide scope of projects.
- Monitor, supervise, and improve performance during supply chain project development and implementation.
- Manage full life cycle of SAP project.
- Manager all digital project service to implement right sized processes for projects while keeping a PMO focus.
- Manage internal division, IT project management team, vendor, contractors and technical stakeholders.
- Control project schedule, project deliverable, quality and achievement.
- Build common documentation templates and project management deliverables.
- Report project plans and updates to senior management weekly and monthly.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Thai national only, aged between 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science and related.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in full life cycle of IT project management with good knowledge in implementation, configuration, organization and support SAP and infrastructure system.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Active personality with interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good English language abilities.