Our client, a Multi-National FMCG company, is seeking for a skilled Key Account Manager - Modern Trade | FMCG to oversee the company's relationships with its most important clients. This person will focus on identifying the needs and requirements of the company's key customers. The goal is to grow a sustainable business with each account, and achieve long-term success.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Required Skills | Experience
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.