Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- To ensure and monitor the quality of raw materials from suppliers as well as ceramic materials in process, to perform all necessary inspection and laboratory research and to provide technical support and analysis in all production processes according to the internal and external quality standards.
- Monitoring the quality of ceramic products
- Monitoring the quality of Slip, Glaze and repair raw materials from suppliers and performing all necessary inspection and laboratory research
- Providing laboratory technical analysis, service and assistance in all production process
- Supervising team and maintaining the equipment in the laboratory.
- 5 years of experience in inspection and laboratory, especially in ceramics manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in the ceramic science, ceramic engineering or any related
- Computer literate, report, and analysis
- Good in English communication skill (TOEIC 500 up)