"Our client is a large manufacturing and growing the business in Thailand with many products, they are looking for an motivated, sevicemind and teamwork candidate"
- Leading onsite technician support and work alongside with software engineer team
- Improve the service process to meet the target and customer satisfaction
- Monitor all activities between sales & sevices to resolve problems
- Manage service team to meet KPI and development for standardization and professional.
- Maintain records of tooling and timely calibration
- Manage time schedule for sevices all of contract.
- Support projects as assigned.
- Support sale team to create service contract proposal.
- At least 5 years experience in service management
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronic, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Good knowledge in switches, gateways, IP addresses, fiber optics etc.
- Experience in service products
- Good command of English.