We are looking for a Lean Leader - Food Processing for a global leader in the food processing industry.
- In charge of lean/continuous/process improvement of the factory
- Train Production Supervisors and blue collar workers on process and equipment
- Advise on process, equipment or organization improvements and implement them by piloting projects.
- Be part of NPD (New Product Development)
- Monitor and design KPIs
- Waste balance, raw material balance, Analysis of over-consumption by product family, raw material, etc.
- Create internal system for each finished products and NPD for budget review.
- Design dashboards for manufacturing management.
- Cross functional position between plant manager, Production management, R & D, Finance
- Minimum bachelor's Degree in industrial and/or mechanical engineering
- Previous experience in lean management in food processing required
- Excellent knowledge of Excel. Ability to use VBA and Pivot Tables
- Fluent English, Fair level in Thai would be a plus.
- Open to Thai and non-Thai candidates