"Our client is a gobal leader in the advertising and entertainment IP Industry"
- Develops, implements and evaluates agreed upon sales and licensing plans.
- Hand on experience of project management process.
- Be able to identify business opportunities and qualify accounts.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone contacts, face to face cold calling, email, and networking.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate with business individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Conducts winning presentations in front of a variety of audiences who vary in technical understanding.
- At lest 5 years working experience in sale of entertainment IP business.
- Understanding of the business structure.
- Strong negotiation skill with profit oriented mind-set.
- Have experience in Japannese Animation industry or have a passion for working in this business.
- Good command of English or Japanese.