Position: Logistics Manager, THAILAND subsidiary
Location: HQ Bangkok
Job application requirement
As a Logistics Manager , you will report directly to the General Manager.
Your responsibility is to handle overall logistics for domestic, international
transportation, and warehousing.
1 ) Product (Raw material and Finished good) warehouse management,
warehouse in and out flow account management, transportation management,
2) Be responsible for daily deliveries by managing logistics operations in various
areas from dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
3) Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the
work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
4) Be responsible for team's organization and management
5) Direct activities of staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment,
vehicles, cooling system and facilities.
6) Direct activities of tracking all vehicle registrations and insurances, and ensure
all updated documents are in the vehicles (original) and a copy in the Logistics files.
7) Oversees the operations of flow of goods, including management of shipping,
transportation, and custom declaration administration (export and import).
8) Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or
exports, or customer issues.
9) Review all drivers’ monthly timesheets - overtime sheet and submit to HR
10) Handle FDA Licenses process (contacting Department of Food and Drug
11) Ensure to utilize the best options for Import-Export privilege under BOI policy.
• At least Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics/warehouse/transportation with at least 2 years in management level.
• Any nationality
• Age 35-40 years
• Business level English is required
• Good interpersonal skill and service mind
• Ability to work under pressure