Logistic Manager (120K plus 20K allowance)
• Manage logistics team and day-to-day operations (customs policies, BOI materials control, local logistics import / export management, Training development, Compliance, Cargo Insurance)
• Ensuring implementation of logistics inbound and outbound management subject to local customs legislation/regulations and best practice, as set forth by executive management by training teammates and set up procedures to make sure products been shipped out smoothly.
• Follow Corporate Logistics guideline in managing Service providers' performance appraisal and evaluation, enhance local logistics satisfaction.
• Support local productions / sales or procurement team's planning and logistics costs control;
• Coordinating with internal and external parties to ensure logistics process more smoothly.
• Maintain a professional rapport with all management, support staffs and other employees;
• Support Corporate Logistics team for freight / Warehousing management with details analysis provided.
1) Ability to communicate and write in Chinese, English and Thai, which requires no barriers in communication (native language is one of them, those who speak three foreign languages in Thai and Chinese have priority in admission);
2) Familiar with Thailand import and export operation process, abnormal coordination, ensure to meet the factory import production and shipment delivery requirements;
3) Familiar with Thai BOI policies (including application and verification procedures) & Thai customs regulations, responsible for risk control and handling of customs affairs;
4) Cost analysis (budget, OE and logistics costs, etc.)
5) at least 8 years relevant working experience, experience in manufacturing and large enterprises is preferred;
6) Bachelor's degree in Logistics Management / International Trade business management / Marketing or related field.