Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Acquire the potential customers for new account. Maintain and visit the existing customers for services, Problem solving and get any complain.
- Effectively and continuously explore initiative and implement programs to improve quality control, productivity, cost effectiveness and process improvements and meet budget guideline.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies and Maintaining Relationships with Customers.
- Plan and forecast purchasing parts, accessories etc with suppliers.
- Coordinate with The Operation Departments related such as Import, Export, NVOCC and Warehouse for customers requirement, services and conditions.
- Reviewing and monitoring performance of total operations & suppliers.
- Lead a team of Asst. Managers/ operational staff/ delivery personnel in handling daily services and warehousing operation.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Male / Female, Age at least 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Logistics Management or any related field.
- Experience in people management is a MUST.
- Self-starter with good time management skills and negotiation abilities.
- Experience in Logistics Sales or Sales for Warehouse Service at least 10 years.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Positive, progressive and effective in building relationship with clients.
- Good knowledge in inventory control, distribution management.
- Good command in English.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.