Overview of the Role:
This Magento Software Developer is responsible for the development of eCommerce solutions based on the Magento platform (PHP) for one of Thailand's most iconic companies, a market leader across the hospitality, retail and F&B segments.
The ideal Magento Software Developer candidates will implement and configure Magento 1 and 2, create custom eCommerce modules using object-oriented PHP and Magento APIs, and implement custom skins and front–end templates.
- Design, develop, unit test and maintain web-based applications build on the Magento platform.
- Responsible for coding and modifying Magento websites from layout to function.
- Ensure a superb e-commerce user experience.
- Maintain the integration between the site and the back-end order management system.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Magento Development with In-depth knowledge of Magento framework, System Architecture, Themes, Modules, Functionality and Configuration.
- In-depth knowledge Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, LAMP.
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS, JS frameworks like Angular JS, Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge in Implementing API services.
- Knowledge in database design and implementation skills
- Knowledge in eCommerce architecture and systems, shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
- Good Command in English.