This Magento Software Developer is responsible for the development of eCommerce solutions based on the Magento platform (PHP) for one of Thailand's most iconic companies, a market leader across the hospitality, retail and F&B segments. This is an opportunity to help shape the most-pervasive eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia.
The ideal Magento Software Developer candidates will implement and configure Magento, create custom eCommerce modules using object-oriented PHP and Magento APIs, and implement custom skins and front-end templates.
- Design, develop, unit test and maintain web-based applications build on the Magento platform.
- Responsible for coding and modifying Magento websites from layout to function.
- Ensure a superb e-commerce user experience.
- Maintain the integration between the site and the back-end order management system.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Magento Development with In-depth knowledge of Magento framework, System Architecture, Themes, Modules, Functionality and Configuration.
- In-depth knowledge Magento's code structure, extension architecture.
- Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, LAMP.
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS, JS frameworks like Angular JS, Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge in Implementing API services.
- Knowledge in database design and implementation skills
- Knowledge in eCommerce architecture and systems, shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
- Good Command in English.
- We're welcome Thai and expat candidates.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.