Our client is well-known machinery company with high quality systems and service engineer teams. They are looking for "Marketing Communication Executive" to communicate company brand values.
Position: Marketing Communication Executive
Location: East & Bangkok
- Discussing with the manager and management to develop and execute the communication strategies.
- Being the owner of the project and champion of Partner Portal, Cloud for customer (CRM C4C).
- Managing local communication materials in accordance with divisional guidelines.
- Coordinating with product marketing team to make marketing material adapted to local need including translation, printing, layout.
- Following up activities with divisional, group and other business area communication teams to ensure synergies.
- Planning and executing events such as road shows, attendance to industrial shows and internal events like kick off meetings.
- Using ROMI to follow up ad report on marketing costs and return per month.
- Coordinating internal communications through newsletter, employee magazines, including organizing career days together with HR.
- Developing and improving cost efficient communications procedures.
- Contacting with trade and local press in order to increase coverage of the company and its products.
- Working closely with the Digital marketing team and share information and best practise.
- Any degree, marketing or communications related is preferred.
- Good project management and excellent presentation skills, strong ability to plan and manage events.
- Understanding of media and how journalists work, Digital media and platforms, including social media.
- Microsoft skill is a must (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point).
- Excellent in English.