Assuming the lead role in driving the Brand Re-launch of this chain of premium casual dining restaurants, the Marketing Manager will oversee the development & delivery of marketing strategy for the 20+ stores. We are looking for a young, high-energy, charismatic Brand Ambassador who can drive the brand to the next level through appropriate mix of offline & online marketing components.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded Marketing professional with demonstrated experience in developing & executing effective Offline and Online marketing plans (ATL & BTL) which drive brand awareness & loyalty resulting in increased foot traffic and online engagement (revenue growth).
The Offline components include improving the in-store Customer Experience via restaurant re-design (consistent with refreshed Brand) and creating & executing demand-generating events and campaigns. Online marketing responsibilities include Digital Marketing Campaigns, Brand Refresh & Re-launch activities working w/ agency and manage social media presence.
Industry Experience in Casual Dining, QSR or relevant Multi-Store Retail Environments is preferred.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Shaping & Driving the Re-launch of the corporate Brand Strategy
- Improving In-Store Customer Experience
- Driving implementation of the Marketing Strategy - including Digital & Traditional Campaigns | eCommerce | Events | Customer Experience | Performance Marketing | Social Media Presence | SEO & SEM | Public Relations
- Serve as Brand Ambassador promoting the concept and spending significant amounts of time in-store acquiring Customer Insights, Monitoring Customer Behavior Patterns and Actioning these Marketing Intelligence Insights
- Stay current on trends in Premium Casual Dining and Digital Marketing segments and incorporate continuous competitive environment analysis & feedback
- Manage Social Media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
Experience | Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in the following: Marketing, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Related Segment
- Well-rounded Traditional & Digital Marketing capabilities
- Proven success as Marketing Manager in similar industry segment
- Industry experience in Casual Dining | QSR | Retail preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills | English & Thai