The Marketing Manager | B2B | Mapping & Navigation Software is responsible for deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution for the enterprise sector.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the products in the market
- Sales enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team, and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products
- Product launch: Plan the launch of new products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence: Develop a thorough understanding of the target customers and their buying criteria; analyse the competition to develop and implement a product differentiating strategy
- Demand generation: Create and manage marketing programs that drive demand for the products
- 5 years of software product marketing experience
- Strong B2B marketing strategy implementation
- Very strong written communication skills
- Fluent English and able to travel individually
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.