Our client is a world leading brand in beauty and personal care products. The Marketing Manager will oversee the deployment of successful marketing campaigns and their own implementation from ideation to execution.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverable
- Establish marketing plans to achieve product target market share and profitability
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on, and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
- Plan and oversee the organization's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets
- Coordinate with outside advertising agencies during marketing campaigns
- Work with writers and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, and production of promotional materials.
- Develop and recommends pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the highest market share
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share performance in relation to preset standards, and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy
- Evaluate market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Supervise the marketing team
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 3 years+ experience in marketing and product management
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Excellent communicator (proficient in English language)
- Able to respond well to pressure
- Think creatively
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.