Our client is a large International food company, all of products from manufacturing are guaranteed for hygiene and quality. They are looking for a drive leader who is hands-on in operations and able to work under high pressure environment.
Position: Marketing Manager - Food & FMCG
Salary: THB 180,000 per month
- Planning and Controlling short term and long term objectives, action programs, schedules with budgets
- Coordinating with Operations and HR to ensure objectives are met on time and in the quality at minimize cost, with finance and purchasing team to conduct value analysis and ensure favorable
- Handling Marketing & Strategies and developing marketing plans and managing periodic dynamic market that consists with corporate objectives.
- Maintaining good working relationship and coordinating with Operations team, Purchasing and New product development team.
- Ensuring a proper implementation of marketing plans consistent with the company's short and long terms sales and profit growth objectives.
- Monitoring sale performance, anticipate causes affecting performance, indicate magnitude of impact on sales and providing Management, Operation and Finance with attractive promotion campaigns to raise sales volume.
- Analysing sales through cost improvement projects to complete with competitor and pricing.
- Positioning the product at the accessible price to customers.
- Implementing and evaluating of effective promotion and advertising programs in cooperation with Advertising Agency also ensuring budgeting control on promotion and advertising expenditure.
- Maintaining through surveys of reliable suppliers, quantitative and qualitative marketing information to help refine advertising and promotional strategies.
- Seeking new products by utilizing Market Research data and develop new product based on finding opportunity to address our customer needs.
- Developing of the Digital Marketing Calendar that should be aligned with the company Marketing Strategy House and working with the relevant Agencies for the best Media strategy to communicate the digital marketing program and drive the most relevant traffic to the digital platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- 5 years' experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills.
- Strong in innovative and people management