The Regional Marketing Manager | Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages will lead the marketing division to define and implement the Southeast Asia Marketing Strategy for this long-established international food and beverage manufacturer and distributor.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's products
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organizing the company's publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor's marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization's agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Define and develop the regional marketing strategies for targeted customer segments to meet long term strategic plans
- 5 years of managerial experience in marketing research & new product development in the FMCG or consumer products industries; experience gained in the food & beverage industry is preferable
- Ability to execute with excellence across multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize workload to maximize impact
- Proven ability to use consumer/professional insights to identify strategic opportunities for business growth and drive business results
- Ability to combine deep methodology expertise (both traditional and innovative techniques) with practical experience to quickly assess and develop research recommendations to solve current business questions/challenges
- Experience in working with regional partners required; overseas/factory exposure is preferred
- Proven experience with online and in-person qualitative research such as ethnography, customer feedback, consumer fueled innovation, and social listening
- Ability to understand, integrate and synthesize primary research, customer behavior, and secondary research to form insightful observations, and clear actionable business implications
- Proven experience executing research such as brand tracking, positioning, loyalty, segmentation, advertising effectiveness, pricing, and concept testing.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques such as conjoint, regression, factor and cluster analysis
- Strong negotiation skills
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.