Our client has been one of the world's leading suppliers of networking products for various deployment requirements for almost 30 years. Focused on innovation and customer-centricity, the company's products and services are the first choice of many tier-one service providers, connecting more than 400,000 small and medium-sized businesses, and upwards of 70 million end users to the internet around the globe.
About the Opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for a young executive who has proven experience in brand management, brand communication, or marketing communication, and promotion management for both Offline and Online marketing, preferably with IT products, to join a team that is motivated, diverse, and believes in independent thought and originality.
As Marketing Manager | Network Solutions you will develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and its products and services. You will deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Create campaign for new products/ new promotions launch.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Follow through annual Marketing and Communications plan with the team.
- Plan, design, and implement marketing communication materials.
- Create quality content on Social Media channels.
- Budget planning and control for each marketing program.
- Create sales promotion based on the sales target.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Thai national age between 32-38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Marketing or relevant area.
- At least 5 years' experience in brand management, brand communication, or marketing communication, and promotion management for both Offline and Online marketing.
- Experience in IT products marketing would be preferred and/or IT knowledge background is an advantage.
- Quick learner and up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Interested in technology and can work in the mobile culture and fast-moving company.
- Excellent in communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, organization, and people management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.