Assuming the lead role in creating & driving execution of the overall Marketing & Brand strategy for this upscale chain of health-centric dining restaurants, the Marketing Manager will drive the development & execution of marketing strategy for the 12+ stores, and counting. We are looking for a young, high-energy marketing professional with at least 4 years experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns, branding and CRM initiatives who can help drive the brand to the next level through appropriate mix of offline & online marketing components.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded Marketing professional with demonstrated experience in developing & executing effective Offline and Online marketing plans (ATL & BTL) which drive brand awareness & loyalty resulting in increased foot traffic and online engagement (revenue growth).
Finally, having a passion for a Healthy & Wellness-oriented lifestyle is imperative for this position.
Industry Experience in Casual Dining, QSR or relevant Multi-Store Retail Environments is a bonus.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Drive creation of Annual Marketing Plan | 360 Degree Marketing Strategy including seasonal promotions, venue openings and promotional activities
- In consultation with management, create an annual marketing budget which will be reviewed and amended quarterly as required
- Design offline and online communication strategies for achieving the company's marketing objectives
- Work with agencies and other third-party service providers for campaign production, PR and online content production
- Design social media strategy and oversee content and postings to build and engage community engagement
- Implement in-venue marketing communications, including POS materials, staff training and customer reviews
- Regularly visit outlets to ensure marketing message is being communicated through outlet materials and service offering
- Regularly visit other QSR and health-oriented restaurants to understand competitive landscape
- Development and implementation of the corporate Brand Strategy
- Developing the 360 Degree Marketing Strategy for new and existing restaurants | products
- Driving implementation of the Marketing Strategy - including Digital & Traditional Campaigns | eCommerce | Events | Customer Experience | Performance Marketing | Social Media Presence | SEO & SEM | Public Relations
- Serve as Brand Ambassador promoting the concept and spending significant amounts of time in-store acquiring Customer Insights, Monitoring Customer Behavior Patterns and Actioning these Marketing Intelligence Insights
- Stay current on trends in Premium Casual Dining and Digital Marketing segments and incorporate continuous competitive environment analysis & feedback
- Manage Social Media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Work with Leadership Team to Drive New Store Openings and New Product Launches
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
Experience | Qualifications
- 4+ years experience in the following: Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Well-rounded Traditional & Digital Marketing capabilities
- Proven success as Marketing Manager in similar industry segment
- Industry experience in Casual Dining | QSR | Retail preferred
- Passionate for Healthy Living & Lifestyle
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills | English & Thai