The Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant will support the full life-cycle Solution Design & Delivery (Business Requirements Capture | Functional & Technical Design | Application Configuration & Development | Testing | Deployment & Cutover) of one or more AX modules for this global leader in premium optical lens crafts.
The in-scope AX process areas include Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Order-to-Cash (O2C) and Inventory Management.
The ideal Dynamics AX consultant will have at least 2 years of MS Dynamics AX design & delivery experience with at least 1 full-lifecycle implementation, as well as familiarity with project delivery methodologies such as SDLC, Waterfall or Agile.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
* Provide Process Team Leadership & Direction
* Implement Project Delivery Methodology - e.g. Plan | Analyze | Design | Build | Test | Deploy
* Develop & Execute Project Team Workplan
* Perform To-Be Business Requirements Capture including Gap Analysis w/ legacy system * Manage Functional & Technical Specification documentation creation
* Drive System Test Modeling activities including documentation of test scenarios
* Execute all System Test Phases including Data Conversions
* Drive Change Management Workplan & Execution
* Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project life cycle
* Provide Project Control Metrics including status reports and accurate ETCs
Experience | Skill Requirements
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field (Master Degree a plus)
* At least 2 years experience in MS Dynamics AX implementation - any Module(s)
* At least 1 full-cycle MS Dynamics AX implementation experience
* Any MS Dynamics certification is a bonus
* Manufacturing industry solution delivery experience is advantageous
* Good Thai & English communication skills