Overview of the Role:
The ideal Mobile App Developers candidates are creative iPhone or Android developers with deep skills in Java, C# or Objective-C languages leveraging the Android and iOS SDKs. Being passionate about object-oriented software development and delivering high quality, simple yet stylish and sexy apps which enable awesome user experiences is what this position is all about.
Our client's core product is one of the most pervasive & successful social media platforms in history, engaging & connecting almost 1 billion people in 230 countries. The hugely popular platform also offers gaming, streaming services and lends itself to developing new & creative mobile experiences, which is what you will be doing in this role.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables:
- Design | Build | Test | Deploy new and enhanced mobile apps & services (iOS or Android)
- Work closely with Product Management to collaborate on new requirements, applications and features
- Work collaboratively with other SCRUM team members (e.g. server-side developers | web developers) to effectively deliver mobile experiences
- Work closely with the QA resources to test, troubleshoot, resolve, and release production applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with a variety of APIs to access critical data for integration
- Bachelor Degree in Comp Sci, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 2+ years of overall iOS &/or Android development
- Strong Objective-C skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience developing collaboratively within a SCRUM team with Agile delivery framework
- Solid understanding of good UI/UX practices and creating high-performance mobile application experiences