- To extend and strengthen relationships to our current customers as well as to potential future customers in Aquaculture industry
- To build up and develop our network of business partners, including also being a competent discussion partner for our service partners.
- Developing custom-tailored solutions that are in line with market requirements and customer expectations in close collaboration with our strategic partners as well as the Projecting Department.
- Taking part in meetings and negotiations with decision-makers at potential customers.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, focusing on identifying new market possibilities, including participation at exhibitions and seminars, as well as helping with creating pertinent marketing materials for aquaculture
- Relevant experience in aquaculture and animal health.
- Technical understanding, preferably within aquaculture, and you will be able to present as a professional and reliable supplier.
- You have an insight in market strategy as well as experience with creating developing and managing distribution networks.
- You are business-oriented and highly competent in negotiating contracts.
- You are dynamic and outgoing, and able to see potential that can be transformed into proposed solutions for the customer.
- You take the structured approach and handle complex situations without losing focus or the general picture.
- You are able to work independently, have a great work capacity and are good at creating contacts and long-lasting relationships across organizations and cultures.
- You are a proficient communicator and can speak and write Japanese fluently. In addition, you speak and write English at a high level.
- You are a competent PC user who can use various IT tools