Our client’s core product is one of the most successful financial services in history, engaging & connecting users around the world. We’re also offering a good working environment, new technology training and amazing benefit for our employee in all level.
- Provide support in production support client issue resolution via ticketing system, phone and e-mail.
- The documentation, analysis, implementation, testing or modification of network infrastructure based on design specifications.
- Troubleshoot & diagnose Website and Backend Server issues | Internet Connectivity & ISP issues | Cisco & Client network equipment issues.
- Network maintenance, issue resolution and support.
- Ensure redundancy and stability for all critical systems.
- Escalate/communicate issues and concerns as necessary.
- Must work independently and in a group to manage full scope of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Education | Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Similar Technology degree
- Solid understanding of Network | TCP/IP | Windows & Linux OS | DNS | IIS & Apache Web Servers | MS SQL & MySQL Database Servers | IT Security
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Technology preferably in Network, Infrastructure or Systems Support domain
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Experience in a customer service environment and having outstanding Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work with virtual teams to successfully deliver projects or resolutions to escalations.
- Demonstrates can-do attitude in challenging situations.
- Very High Flexibility and able to work overtime