The Operation Development Consultant will report to the Head of Customer Service and will manage the performance of the customer service team, monitor KPIs, and develop activities to improve the service quality for one of the largest engineering service provider in world.
The main responsibilities also include developing sales and service business processes to achieve consistently the company’s quality standards. The ideal candidate must be able to work effectively within cross-functional teams, which are comprised mainly of service and sales engineers, to improve their operational efficiency and workflow.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Work closely with customer service, marketing, and other functions to support the company’s overall strategy, achieve KPI targets, and deliver best practices
- Monitor the performance of the SEA customer service team against KPI targets, provide guidance through constructive feedback, and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Develop tools to support and facilitate the execution of the business processes
- Act as a center of excellence to develop and improve the service procedures, policies, and standards for the company
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Business Management
- 2+ years work experience in business process improvement or KPI development
- Excellent understanding of the engineering services business
- Strong analytical and systematic thinking
- Natural communicator & motivator
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing, is a must
- Excellent knowledge of MS Powerpoint and Excel
- Possess a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.