"Our client is about Logistic industry that provide profasional service for domestic and oversea customers. Currently, they are seeking an Operation manager who is fast learning, active and good command of english."
- Create a safe working environment for employees by putting in place safety measures to prevent accident and complications that may arise during work.
- Supervise activities of workers to ensure that they are hands-on in order to promote hard-work, which is needed for successful deliveries and completion of production tasks to meet clients' demands and deadlines.
- Liaise with transportation companies to create a good working relationship to be able to strike good negotiations for transportation of good.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- At least 10 years'experience in logistic operation and 3 years management level.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistic, Supply Chain or related.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilit and outstanding organisational skills.
- Good command of English skills.