Our client is a leading manufacturer of filling and packaging technologies in Thailand. The Organization Development Manager will take the overall responsibilities of managing human ressources projects across South East Asia. The ideal candidate should possess a strong background as an HRBP.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Lead and implement the needs assessment for organization development to enhance the effectiveness of team and employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Provide a broad range of consultative services to senior leaders
- Internal communication management on change environment.
- The position may include special projects/assignments from managers in Regional HR or Headquarter
- Design, implement and manage new and innovative strategies for overall Human Resources support as HRBP, including but not limited to talent acquisition, employment management, training & development talent succession management and employee engagement in conjunction with the Global & Regional Compensation & Benefit strategy, including overseeing the implementation of HR programs in different countries.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or any related field
- Have an outgoing and communicative personality - on the one hand with humor and joy when working with people and on the other hand analytical expertise
- Have solid experience in HR and project management, can communicate with various target groups
- As promising candidate for the job, you meet the following requirements:
- Evidence of having HR management experience in SEA
- Knowledge of labor law and regulations
- Broad knowledge of Talent Management and Organizational Development
- Proven records of Organizational Development Projects are an advantage.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good command of English