- Develop and maintain of the detailed work schedule of each work activities using Primavera
P6 and Microsoft Project software's.
- Integrate multiple schedules includes procurement, subcontractor, milestone, and interface
schedules into a master project schedules, base line, status, and perform measurement
- Develop and maintain summary of schedule reports, and using tools to support critical path
analysis, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support
- Collect and evaluate information to prepare reports on the progress of projects. Frequent on-
site visits to review construction progress required.
- Cooperate and work closely with project management team to drive consistency of the project
scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Troubleshooting and Overseeing potential scheduling difficulties and Maintain accurate
- +8 years of working experiences in construction project management.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Must Have knowledge and direct experience in developing "Road & Highway Construction".
- Good Command of both Spoken and Written English.