"Our client is an international manufacturer which produces kitchenware and other for both of local and International markrts. Currently, They are seeking a Production Planner who have experience in planning, also good at analytical and problem solving skills."
- Coordinate with sales, production and supply chain teams for planning and scheduring.
- Planning production capacity in short & long term to address problem, opportunity and optimize flexibility.
- Analysis and review MPO to ensure that production activities meet the target and time line.
- Guiding and supervise the production team for daily operation.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related.
- At least 2 years experience in production planning for manufacturer.
- Experience in SAP or ERP system.
- Good command of English skill.