Our client is leading hospital products manufacturers. The Plant Controller will oversee the overall accounting, costing, and financial analysis for the manufacturing facility located in Rayong. This person will report directly to the Regional Finance Leader, and will partner with the Plant General Manager to run a cost-effective operation.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Responsible for the manufacturing facility’s financial plans, control measures, and policies, as well as its accounting practices
- Oversee the maintenance of the fiscal records, and the preparation of management reports
- Manage all accounting activities involved in accounts payable, capital assets, general ledger and standard costing systems, and ensures that these activities follow US GAAP standards, and the established plant, group, and corporate policies and procedures
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information to monitor operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters dealing with the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization
- Manage the department by developing and maintaining budgets, setting goals and objectives, determining action within policies required to meet goals
- Initiate and maintain procedures, records, and reports relating to the financial management and methods of the plant, and assist in the interpretations and analysis of reports to Plant General Manager, Product Line Managers, and Support Staff
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institute and maintain planning and control procedures, analyze and report variances
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or in a related field
- 10+ years of business experience, including financial analysis in a manufacturing-related environment
- 5+ years of supervisory experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and SOX is favored
- Strong ability to manage and function in a multiple reporting relationship structure, and to deliver on schedule while managing and organizing multiple and changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator across all levels of the organization, including strong presentation skills
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.