- Develop with the leadership team the organization and people strategies needed to deliver the plant policy.
- Proactively assess, design facilitate and implement the appropriate organizational interventions by leading the business unit leaders through personal and organizational design and transition work.
- Build employee commitment and capability.Work Employee Relations issues, policy exceptions and issue resolution as needed in the business unit.
- Be coach, guide and link for HR and Employee service systems delivering customer focused employee services.
- Develop HR personal capability and coach others in your area of expertise to drive business results.
- At least 7 years' working experience in HR functions in Change Management, People Management, Employee Engagement Recruitment, C & B, Training & Development, Labour law and Employee Relation.
|Job Title:||Plant HR|
|Location:||Samut Prakan Province, Thailand|
|Salary:||THB120 - THB140 per annum + 5000|
|Contact Name:||Phongsak Pansakun|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 15:48|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's