"Our client is a food manafacturer which have been run the business over 20 years. Currently, they are expand the factory and seeking a Production Manager to be a part of team management."
- Planning and manage machinery, manpower and raw materials in accordance with the specified production plan.
- Control the resources and manage waste product from production line.
- Providing advice on solutions to prevent problems arising in the production process and coordinate with relevant departments.
- Supervise safety operations and working environment which include prevent accidents.
- To propose improvements, fixes, repairs and make plans for maintenance of machinery to meet the control standards.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Engineering, Food Science Or related fields.
- 10 years of production experience or related engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in manager level.
- Have knowledge in the production process, quality standards for food factories.
- Experience in Yied, OEE and Kaizen.
- Strong in management skill and be creative.
- Good analytical, communication, problems solving and build a good relationship with all stakeholder.