Process Engineer (Metallurgical)
The Metallurgical engineer is primarily responsible for review and control of incoming raw
materials, Study and improve Heat Treatment Process, work-in-process materials, and final
products to ensure conformance to customer specifications and needs. Other tasks include, but
are not limited to:
- Provide metallurgical support for the purchase, evaluation, and claims of steel materials.
- Provide supervision and metallurgical support for in plant lab testing and outsourcing.
- Study and improve Heat Treatment Process, advise heat treatments to meet customer.
specifications and industry standards.
- Support manufacturing through technical analysis of samples and data.
- Provide certification and testing of manufactured tubing.
- Lead projects to improve metallurgical processes and lab.
- Travel to assist sister plants in projects and trials (<10% travel)
- B.S. in Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Materials
Engineering, Materials Science or related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively to upper management and work with front line
- +2 years of working experience in Surface Treatment and "Must have Heat Treatment
- Excel/ Minitab knowledge
- Good Command of Both Spoken and Written in English