The Product Manager serves as the Product Champion for the eCommerce solutions of this iconic Thai retailer.
The Product Manager's key responsibilities center around the eCommerce Customer Experience - defining | shaping | delivering | enhancing the eCommerce platforms & associated solutions used to attract & engage customers, build & measure satisfaction. These products include eCommerce Ordering & Loyalty Platforms, Mobile Apps and related reporting solutions.
As Product Manager, the individual will work collaboratively with the business, user community & Agile development team to ensure that the best solution is being delivered, in the right way, to realize the overall product vision.
The ideal Project Manager candidate will come from an IT | Technology background, having development and/or Digital Project Management experience in Agile environments, complemented with Digital Marketing and Branding experience. Strong Project Management experience is key.
All Industry Experience is welcome, as differing industries can bring unique insights to the traditional retailing & eCommerce space.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Help determine & shape the overall Digital Engagement environment for the Fashion & Household brands, via market & competitive research as well customer requirements capture
- Capture detail level of requirement from stakeholders and customers
- Create, prioritize and maintain the Digital Product backlog
- Build and maintain relationships with key Customers & Stakeholders
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the Agile Development Team
- Product backlog management, including defining user stories & use cases and prioritization of functions & features
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
- Facilitating development by working with design and UI | UX teams to ensure the developers have the requisite detail to keep performing iterations
- Constantly monitoring progress and Change Control, looking for ways to improve the product and delivery processes and make adjustments as necessary
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science | Business | Marketing or relevant fields
- 2 - 8 Years Experience in IT Consulting | Software Development | Digital Project Management | Digital Marketing | Product Management | Product Development | Business Analyst | Marketing
- Demonstrable experience of working in an Agile | SCRUM environment, ideally as a Product Owner | Manager or member of Product Team
- Experience with eCommerce solutions & platforms
- Senior software development or management experience with deep technical competence
- Excellent Communicator, Collaborator & Motivator