This Product Manager is responsible for the Ordering Platform & Ecosystem for the QSR and Fast Casual Dining segment of this iconic Thai corporate conglomerate, with operations spanning the globe.
The Product Manager's key responsibilities center around the Customer Ordering Experience - driving further development of the multi-channel ordering system, more seamless integration via micro-services and managing ongoing operation, maintenance and enhancements of the Ordering & Delivery ecosystems.
As Product Manager, the individual will work collaboratively with the user community, Agile development team and Operations Team (fulfillment) members to drive realization of the overall Product Vision.
The ideal Product Manager candidate is a strong Project Manager and Coordinator having Digital Product Management experience in Agile environments (coding & code-level knowledge not required).
As the Delivery business is currently exploding, this is an urgent position with an exceptional career path.
All Industry Experience is welcome, as differing industries can bring unique insights to the QSR | Fast Casual space.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Own Customer Ordering Experience for booming Delivery business
- Capture detail level of requirement from stakeholders and customers
- Create, prioritize and maintain the Digital Product backlog
- Drive further development & enhancements of Ordering Platform including micro-services
- Run | Operate | Enhance Delivery Order Experience Platform & Ecosystem
- Build and maintain relationships with key Customers & Stakeholders
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the Agile Development Team
- Constantly monitoring progress, looking for ways to improve the product and make adjustments based on strategic goals
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 2+ Years in Digital Project Management | Product Manager | Digital Solution Delivery Space
- Demonstrable experience of working in an Agile | SCRUM environment, ideally as a Product Owner | Manager
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Ordering and Delivery solution experience is a bonus
- QSR | Fast Casual Dining industry experience is a bonus
- Excellent Communicator, Collaborator & Motivator
- Fluent in Thai | Near-fluent in English