Industrialization Production & Process Improvement Manager - French Nationality or French language proficiency (Fluent)
Role and Responsibilities
* Constructively review the designs to contribute to quality, efficiency and optimal cost of the product both in production and at subcontractor's facilities.
* Realize, assist and supervise the production and Process improvement.
* Participate in project management of new products to perform their projects launch in production.
* Train the production and process team in production with tools and methods.
* Write and update technical documentation related to production methods or processes.
* Plan investment requests needed for industrialization.
* Change management in production tools.
* Propose improvements and evolutions of production tools.
* Participate in the improvement of production performance through the continuous improvement tools and methods.
* Identify the dysfunctions of the production tools and set up the corrective actions to implement and deploy. Provide a technical contribution in the resolution of problems or nonconformities both internally and with subcontractors in close collaboration with quality.
* Manage the industrialization, Production and process teams.
* Manage industrialization projects and Production flows improvements.
* Implementing new Production process plans and needs to be consistent and repeatable.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering
* +5 years of working experience, in Industrialization/manufacturing, Production and process improvement
* Strong knowledge in production technology, Production and Process improvement, NPD & NPI.
* Must be fluent in French (oral and written), and English.
* Good communicator with surrounding stakeholders
Salary and Benefit Package: Open to negotiation