Our client is a leading worldwide textile manufacturer with operations in Asia and in Europe.
- Responsible for helping to insure the successful and on time completion of all scheduled work orders with production in Thailand, China, Vietnam and Myanmar.
- Notifies Managing Director of any issues arising in Production. Daily communication to appropriate parties for any changes required, inventory issues, supply issues, procedural issues regarding pulling, scanning or negatives
- Monitor production for all open orders to ensure all aspects of production are properly executed to produce finished products in adherence with the targeted delivery schedule and quality on daily basis.
- Manage overseas vendor communication related to production orders - including sample approval, costing, production timelines, packaging, placing purchase orders
- Native French Speaker
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Textile Manufacturing
- Local expats preferred
- Ability to travel in Southeast Asia