Operations and Production Director (French Nationality/Fluent in French)
- Collection and Production follow up to establish and monitor for high end garments linked to European and international brands.
- Source raw material and trimmings (knitwear included), as well as accessories fitting Clients' specifications.
- Preparation of the schedule for prototyping, collections and set up of the production in factories.
- Production management and control quality follow up with Quality Controllers from inline preparation till export preparation.
- Costing Exercises to establish the full cost breakdown. Optimizing purchasing prices by negotiating with suppliers and partners.
- Monitor trends in fashion sector
- Sourcing intonation in raw materials (recycled, non polluting, performing, …) and sourcing of partners fitting with social reglementations (ISO / WRAP…) or with specific item (RDS for down and feathers).
- Identify activities where the company shall invest in order to attract new clients
- Identify and qualify partners and suppliers reaching the quality expected by Clients ;
- Communicate to collaborators to have them onboard regarding decision making;
- Prepare and manage the season's budget together with the CFO of the group and supervise the execution.
- Pilot budget by operational department ;
- Adjust and report the company's organization according to the budget needs and teams ;
- Invest in technologies allowing productivity improvement,
- Maintain Company's visibility by taking part in meetings organised by sector's professionals, Chambers of Commerces …
- Keep close relations with shareholders and reporting KPI
● Ability to adapt yourself to manage a team through Asian culture
● Skills in textile and garments (woven) : Over 5 years of experience in a similar position
● Knowledgeable about AQL standards on ready made products and technical issues on fabrics
● Management of a company : knowledgeable about management, finance, accounting, ...
● Knowledge about highly performing material and operations (bonded fabrics, linings, laminating, Gore Tex, taped seams, …)
● Trading skills to negotiate with suppliers
● T.I.C. savy
● Knowledge about competitors and clients
● Human Resources management
● Intercultural conflicts management
● Ability to gather suitable resources around you