"Our client is a global FMCG which have run a business over 100 years. Currently, they are seeking a Production Manager who have direct experience in FMCG and Food manufacturer."
- Planning and manage machinery and manpower during shift operation.
- Control the resources and manage waste product from production line.
- Providing advice on solutions to prevent problems arising in the production process and coordinate with relevant departments.
- Supervise safety operations and working environment which include prevent accidents.
- To propose improvements, fixes, repairs and make plans for maintenance of machinery to meet the control standards.
- Coordinate with global and reginal team to meet strategies plan and target.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering Or related fields.
- 8 years of production experience or related engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in manager level.
- Experience and have knowledge in Yied, OEE, GMP, HACCP and Kaizen.
- Strong in Leadership and analytical skills.