"Our client is a Globle Food Industry from Europe. Currently, they are seeking a candidate who have experience in raw material planning for foods industry and fluent in English to join thier team."
- Coordinate with sale team to forcast demand and supply for production plans.
- Inventory control within target by concern shelf life and MOQ.
- Manage and prepare daily, weekly and monthly for production plans.
- Purchasing to help on supplier improvement.
- Support NPD for existing materials from Purchasing.
- Coordinate with purchasing team to measure quality and standard for improving process.
- Verification all documents of materials purchasing.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain / Logistics / Purchasing or relate
- At least 4 years in Production Planning or Material Planning in foods manufacturer.
- Good at negotiation, communication and time management Skills
- Experience in SAP or ERP program.
- Good command of English.