- Ability to handling and manage maintenance the road construction and in accordance with Thailand’s road construction policy standard.
- Being able to act as a representative of the Company to coordinate with related party.
- Reporting to Project Manager – Road Construction.
- Plan and execute project, construction technique in terms of Asphaltic Concrete road paving and capital management.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Asphalt road construction.
- Have Certificate Associate Engineer Level.
- Have experience to liaison Project road construction more than 200 MB.
- Manage and follow up Subcontract.
- Be able to travel upcountry.