Our client is looking for a seasoned Project Manager | ERP Consultant to join our ERP applications team and help deliver incredible value for our business. The company offers an attractive compensation package including excellent fringe benefits and bonus.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Manage the business and technical support for Microsoft Dynamic AX and JDE for all users utilizing internal and external resources
- Support and coordinate the design, implementation and maintenance of vendor supplied application systems to insure acceptance and proper use of the applications
- Provide 24X7 applications support to the distribution center, manufacturing, and finance
- Contribute to implementation project plan ensuring a risk aware approach and provide hands on functional consulting end-to- end.
- Facilitate analysis workshop to capture and document all requirements
- Lead system design and configuration to provide best practice advice throughout the configuration phase
- Review system setup for compliance with requirements and agreed-upon design
- Conduct training sessions to ensure process owners are adequately trained
- Organize a conference room walkthrough tests and provide assistance in developing test scripts
- Provide ongoing support and system optimization services after go live
- Work on a small, collaborative team to deliver world class systems and consulting services to our clients
- Quickly grasp client business and technology requirements, and develop tailored technology solutions to meet specific client needs
- Work within defined project milestones and budgets
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar.
- 5 more years of relevant work experience in managing and providing application support or business system solution services for functional business systems globally
- Proven experience and expertise in ERP is required
- Experience in another ERP system such as Dynamics AX, JDE, Oracle E-Business Suite, and SAP ERP preferred.
- Experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative is preferred
- Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills is preferred
- Solid experience in Change Management, Business Process Mapping, and Project Management is preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and diplomatic skills
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.