Overview of the Role:
The ideal Project & Assistant Project Managers will combine traditional project management approaches with Agile methods to drive delivery of high quality products for this leading-edge mobile app enterprise providing best-in-class solutions across the personal protection, monitoring and notification space.
The Project Manager will ensure effective communication, collaboration and teamwork amongst all stakeholders from Customers and Product Owners thru Delivery Teams. This Manager will also serve as SCRUM Master in some sprints, while supporting SCRUM masters in others.
We are looking for young, energetic, engaging individuals who thrive in exciting, fast-paced environments and want to leave their mark on life-changing digital products. We welcome developers who have grown into project manager roles as well as pure project managers who excel at organizing and driving outcomes.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Support Senior Project Management in the Strategic Planning of upcoming Projects
- Drive Detailed Project Planning activities incorporation incorporation of Requirements into Sprint Cycles
- Ensure Requirements are well defined, prioritized & communicated, working w/ Product Owner(s), SCRUM Master and Delivery Team
- Identify, Communicate & Mitigate issues & obstacles in support of timely delivery of Projects & Sprint cycles
- Be a Champion of Communication amongst all Team Members
- Track & Report Project Status to Project Management, Product Owner and Delivery Team
- Be a Champion of Agile Delivery, reinforcing and mentoring new team members on the Agile Way
Key Requirements | Attributes
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or relevant field
- 2 Years+ Experience in Traditional IT Project Management (e.g. SDLC) and/or Agile Methods
- Mobile App Coding | Developing Experience a plus, but not mandatory as long as familiar with such an environment
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills - including adequate English as we have multi-cultural team