Project Manager - (Cable Assemblies)
Medical Equipment and Device Manufacturing Industry
You will lead a small but very effective team, realizing from customer's requirements, studies, Cost management, prototypes & all documents for mass production of wire harnesses, with objectives of cost competitiveness with high quality level.
You will be responsible to ensure that developed products meet all the customer's technical requirements.
You will prepare and guarantee the planning and costing aspects of your project while ensuring to deliver it Before Deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering (Electrical or related fields)
- Excellent command of English to interact with major international companies.
- +5 years' experience and strong skills in project management & relevant field
- Thorough understanding on ISO13485 is Must. (Medical Cable)
- Thorough understanding on IPC/WHMA-A-620 standards and UL standards.
- Multi-tasking skills, able to follow several projects at the same time.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently in tight planning deadlines.
- Experience on wire harness manufacturing and/or Overmolding Processes would be an advantage.