- Responsible for managing road and construction and maintaining with Thailand's road construction standard.
- Being a representative for the company to assist with relevant department.
- Handling the resources, capital , manpower budget-according to annual departmental planning.
- Reporting to Group Manager of the Road Construction
- Planning, hand on, execution the project construction technique in terms of Asphaltic Concrete road paving and capital management
- Must have Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must have minimum 15 years' experience in Asphalt road construction.
- Previous experience in liaison Project road construction more than 600 MB.
- Must have strong management skills.
- Manage and follow up Subcontract.
- Be able to travel to upcountry.