Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver the project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
Project Manager has the authority to run the project daily. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Provide on-site leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans for all phases of the project.
- Manage daily project activities and resources both Thailand and oversea teams.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks issues, communicating across leadership
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Assist in dispute, negotiation or litigation (as needed).
- Support formal/informal schedules to manage the engagement contract
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation (BRD) and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CTO and key stakeholders.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client/business and documentation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a full product lifecycle with an understanding of the development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, decision making and identify priorities.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Support a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Must have Excellent command of both spoken and written in English