Our client is a well-known manufacturing and trading company for construction materials with more than 500 employees based in Thailand. The Project Sales Manager | Construction Material will maintain and build strong relationships with key Specifiers/Developers, Consultants, and Main Contractors. Ideal candidates should possess a strong sales background in Construction Project Sales gained preferably in the construction material industry.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop sales strategies, and tools to support the sales team.
- Analyze market trends and competitors in the market.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Implement sales and promotion to increase the company's revenues.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- 3 - 5 years working experience in sales gained in the construction material industry
- Have a direct experience in project sales for construction sites.
- Good command of English skills.
- Familiar with the construction material environment.
- Good presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.