- Be leadership and direction quality system i.e. IATF16949, ISO14001, ISO9000, and OHSAS18001 systems. And paperwork related to quality concerned & EHS systems
- Lead for coordinate with customers in terms of all quality related issues like audits, complaints, etc.
- Manage and development includes training for cross functions of all quality related
- Communicate with internal department for quality development and improvement
- Develop and execute TQM to ensure conformance to processes, procedures, engineering standards and specifications, codes and regulatory requirements
- In charge for Quality Audit
- Strong support of the company’s APQP (PIP, TQP).
- Management of an analytical laboratory and ensure the lab run in an effective and efficient way.
- Release of raw materials and products according to internal and customer specification.
- Communicate with customers regarding concerns, continuous improvement and engineering changes.
- Communicate with other departments to define the customer specification.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Chemistry, Engineering, or Science or related field
- More than 5years related experience in the chemical and/or automotive industry
- Minimum of 3 years in supervisory experience preferred, we are open for young talent management.
- Reliable background in chemical and laboratory processes
- Good knowledge of quality systems (ISO/TS16949 or IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO 14001)
- Good knowledge of PPAP, APQP (CP, PFC, FMEA)
- Familiar with Multinational Culture
- Language skills (Thai native, Excellent English
- Project Management Skills