"Our client is a Globle Food Industry from Europe. Currently, they are seeking QA Specialist who have good knowledge in Food safety and Quality system,"
- Handle food safety and quality system.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Manages the facility internal auditing system and verification/ validation activities to ensure RM/PM and product through supply chain meet established company quality and food safety standards
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science or similar.
- At least 8 years experience in related fild.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in English.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.