Quality Assurance Manager
Major Key Responsibilities:
- External Audit
- Control the Inspection and testing of products
- Quality Management System Control
- Command, Control and Development the subordinates.
- Carry out activities as command level informed.
- Develop and manage the supplier continuous improvement program.
- Implement quality planning, control plan, FMEA, inspection methodology, and root cause analysis.
- Work with Operations and Engineering to increase efficiency through the improvement of in-house and supplier manufacturing processes, and product quality/reliability.
- Supervise Quality Assurance Inspectors and oversee quality process.
- Develop and manage KPI's, databases and countermeasures as required for continuous improvement.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for internal processes.
- Team member for supplier activities related to development, process capability, technical gap analysis, qualification, and monitoring of quality and on time delivery performance.
- Revise internal procedures as applicable to implement a comprehensive customer and supplier quality management program.
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen, lean manufacturing.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree preferred in Engineering Management, Electrical and Electronics or related.
- 7+ years of experience in a quality assurance role in a manufacturing environment preferably the electronics industry.
- Experience with compliance in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of IPC Standards, ISO 9001:2015, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt a plus and CQE preferred.
- Familiarity with modern quality principles; including 8D, FMEA's & etc.
- Leader with the ability to work independently and successfully in a team environment required.
- Creation, maintenance, management and analysis of quality reports.
- IPC standard electronic experience" and metal fabrication process.
- Timely execution of deliverables with a proactive and aggressive attitude to achieve goals in a fast-paced Environments.