"Our client is a Globle Food manufacturer. Currently, they are seeking Quality Assurance Specialist who have good knowledge in Quality and Foods safety system, Regulatory and good at analytical skills to inprove the quality program."
- Handle food safety and quality system.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Manages the facility internal auditing system and verification/ validation activities to ensure RM/PM and product through supply chain meet established company quality and food safety standards
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science or similar.
- At least 8 years experience in related fild.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in English.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good analytical skills and active person.